THE UNIVERSAL ROCK BOARDS ARE IDEAL FOR THE REALIZATION OF INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR WALLS, DRY SCREED SYSTEMS, FALSE WALLS AND OTHER SYSTEMS WITH A HIGH MECHANICAL RESISTANCE AND PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS.
They are also ideal as a support for every kind of finish, wooden tiles, PVC facades, etc.
The Universal Rock boards allow a significant use flexibility by facilitating the planning stages with the certainty of obtaining high class results in terms of sound insulation, impact resistance, high bearing capacity, resistance and reaction to fire.
The specific composition and productive process give to the Universal Rock boards excellent mechanical features needed also for stiffening the MODULO_JJ without change his geometry during the movements.
The Universal Rock board has also a radioactivity index 0,15 among the lowest between construction materials.
Profili in acciaio zincato
THE PROFILES USED ARE IN ZINCED STEEL DX51-Z100 AT STANDARD UNI EN 10327-10326, THICKNESS MINIMUM 0.8MM FOR ALL NOT STRUCTURAL SOLUTIONS.
The facade profiles where create a ventilated facade, or profiles used for structural solutions, are of the S280GD type.
The steel frame allows the self weight capacity of the wall, and for external wall, it allows to tranfer all actions on the wall, horizontal such as wind pressure/depression and vertical as its own weight, to the primary structures.
WE CAN SUPPLY ALL KIND OF INSULATION MATERIALS TO USE INSIDE JENDY JOSS SOLUTIONS FOR THE BEST PERFORMANCES. IN THE MODERN BUILDING FOR THE EXCELLENT COST-BENEFIT REPORT, WE WOULD USE INSULATION MATERIALS LIKE ROCK WOOL AND MINERAL WOOL AS SPECIFIED FOLLOWING, BUT OTHER INSULATION MATERIALS MAY REPLACE THE PREVIOUS.
Natural rocks have exceptional chemical and physical characteristics, so using them as a basic material for the production of insulation causes the finished product to be impenetrable, acid-free and with a huge resistance to high temperatures.
Rock wool is subjected to different test cycles, it must became to be chemically inert, does not induce or favor corrosion, even in contact with unprotected steel in a damp environment. Rock wool does not contain dangerous substances, these are strictly analyzed through careful control of all the components needed for production, to reach a finished product that is inert and unalterable over time.
Insulation rock wool material are composed of:
- 98% rock fiber
- 2% di thermosetting resin
- mineral oil and others special additives for provide water-resistance and hydrophilic features to finished product
The most important rock wool feature are:
- Incombustibility: rock wool provides effective fire protection with a melting point above 1000 ° C.
- Thermal insulation: thermal conductivuty from 0,032 to 0,040 W/mK.
- Acoustic insulation: rock wool is able to absorb and reduce the power of sound energy.
- Mechanical resistance: thanks to the advanced production technologies, the products guarantee high performance of mechanical resistance.
- Vapour permeability: thanks to its fibrous structure, rock wool is permeable to vaporu.
- Water-resistance: the fibers are waterproof and do not absorb water.
- Healthiness: rock wool is biosoluble, harmless to human health and respectful of the nature.
- Dimension stability: the products keep the features in time.
- Microorganism resistance: the products are inert and are not attacked by animals and microorganisms.
Modern glass wool products are obtained through sophisticated technologies based on a formaldehyde-free, revolutionary and vegetable-based resin that creates a new generation of insulation products.
This process leads to a natural brown color without the addition of artificial dyes. This innovation is the result of many years of research and development of the main producers, a result of the commitment to an increasingly important environmental sustainability.
Technical features of glass wool products are:
- Fire resistance
- Incompustibility: Euroclass A1 according to EN 13501
- Thermal insulation
- Energy saving
- Acoustic insulation
- High quantity of recycled components
- Use of renewable and easily accessible materials
- Total recyclable product
- Total recyclable packaging